Thursday, January 15, 2009

First. Post. Ever.

OK, first post ever. I wanted to start off by saying whoever has randomtandem.blogspot, you haven't posted since 2004, give up the address. I know words just flow from you, but the faucet has been turned off for 4 and a half years. However, the address being taken also means that I am not as clever as I thought with blog names.


Here at Random Tandem, we'll be covering sports, politics, TV (in C's case, horrid reality television), really whatever pops into our minds that might be informative or entertaining. However, be aware, our posts will not follow any kind of reason or form. In the words of Beanie from Old School, "We will give nothing back to the community."


- K

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just don't swear or say anything racist so I can still read this at work.