Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Shoelaces



You sell dress shoes do you not Marshalls, Macy's, TJ Maxx, Men's Warehouse? Why the F don't you sell dress shoelaces. Thank you guy at Men's Warehouse who told me to go to CVS. I went there already. The ones they sell in between the condoms and the glue sticks aren't cutting it. That's why I'm coming to you. The dress/casual combo ones at Payless next to the Dora the Explorer sandals weren't going to do the job either (too thick, more casual than dress). Thank you DSW or congratulations on your process-of-elimination victory. They had one kind of brown shoelaces. I could have done without the whole coupon newsletter sales pitch for my $2.50 purchase though. Especially, since I said I already received the coupons in the mail hoping to speed my process only to have to feign being dismayed that they had no record of me under the fake phone number I gave them or my last name. Ah, well.


-K


No comments:

Post a Comment

Just don't swear or say anything racist so I can still read this at work.