Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Perez Hilton


Mario, you deserved it. I'm sorry. C is telling me I'm blaming the victim, but you cannot run your mouth for that long and expect nothing to happen. This is not the same heinous act that happened to Matthew Stafford. This is not a hate crime. I'll tell you why. When two guys are about to throw down, 9 times out of 10, the first line is usually, "Yeah? F--- you [bundle of sticks]," whether the guy is actually gay or not. Gay rights groups are going to screw this up. What they should say is that, gay or not, as a man, Mario took his beating. You know, equality. Don't cry gay, you will set Lady Gaga lovers back.

5 comments:

  1. I NEED MORE ARTICLES YO! THIS SHIT DON"T UPDATE OFTEN ENOUGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #1 and most loyal RT09 Fan!June 26, 2009 at 3:30 PM

    YO-

    I stumbles accorss this blog the other day when I was looking for some new sites to add to my daily internet searching/reading. I like it. From what I can put together there is 2 authors on this site. While I enjoy both audthors who have posted thus far, I must say, C writes far more enjoyable and entertaining articles.

    As an avid reader of Random Tandem, I would like to see more from C. K's articles often read like a conversation with himself, while C writes the mad goodness..........GIVE ME MORE C! The writing is like this show I watch called Tool Academy,its like crack....I just need more!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is not the same heinous act that happened to Matthew Stafford.

    Oh how fantastic!

    I think you're talking about Matthew Shepard. Unless you're comparing gay bashing to getting drafted by the Lions, in which case a Matthew Stafford comparison is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fletch,

    You're right. Matthew Shepard was the heinous act I was referring to. My fault. Although, getting drafted by the Lions probably feels like getting punched in the face. Thanks for the edit.

    -K

    ReplyDelete

Just don't swear or say anything racist so I can still read this at work.